Peri-Peri Powdered Sauces
Bring any grilled or BBQ’d chicken to life
You’ve just found the best peri-peri basting sauce on the market
Giving chicken the wow-factor is SO easy, thanks to B&C’s enormously range of peri-peri powdered sauces. And what a sizzling selection it is — a delightfully diverse assortment of sauces, giving food companies and restaurants an array of excellent options, to meet all customers’ demands.
Discover a whole world of easy to use peri-peri sauces, and enjoy choosing from:
- Base Marinade – A must-include in every serious chef’s seasonings collection. No doubt.
- Lemon & Herb – Look forward to something lemony, something spicy…
- Mild – Easy does it at first, eh? This one’s the ideal first step before moving on to…
- Medium – Bolder, livelier, unashamedly FEISTY. Blimey.
- Hot – Fiery, gutsy, and full of awesome flavour
- Ex-Hot – Well, some seasonings just sort the men from the boys, don’t they?
- Jerk – brace yourself here, folks, for something intense, something that absolutely hits the spot (and screams Welcome to Jamaica!)
As well as:
- Wild Garlic & Herb – a delicious blend that’s seriously flavoursome
- Mango & Chilli – a fascinating (medium hot) combination that strikes the perfect balance between sweet and chilli-hot
- Mango & Lime – Look forward to sweetness and freshness from this unashamedly fruity pair
- Chilli Garlic – Goes with just about anything and will have your customers coming back for more. A must-purchase.
- Wild Herb – ideal for summer dining, where hot and cold foods abound (“Pimm’s on the lawn, anyone?!”)
- Sweet Chilli – tasty and hot, with just the right amount of sweetness thrown into the mix!
And, not forgetting:
- Chilli Mint – a distinct taste but not overpowering. Unquestionably a must-try at least once for all the lamb-lovers out there. Unless you’re a lamb, that is.
Other options also available.
With your choice made, just coat, baste or brush on meat or chicken whilst grilling. To add even more depth of flavour, marinade your meat or chicken in B&C’s Base Peri-Peri Marinade for up to 24 hours. When your food is grilled to perfection, simply add one last brush of our peri-peri sauce, serve and enjoy.
Or, why not create your own Peri-Peri Powdered Sauce, adding your own individual flair and uniqueness? Get in touch with the B&C development team!
Get in touch now and let’s get cooking!